We offer a Full NHS Service, for those who receive benefits or pensions.
You will qualify if :
- You are under 16 years of age or 16, 17, or 18, and in full-time education
- You are 60 or over
- You have been diagnosed with diabetes or glaucoma
- You are 40 or over, and your mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter has been diagnosed with glaucoma
- An ophthalmologist (eye doctor) has advised you that you‘re at risk of glaucoma
- You are registered as severely visually impaired or visually impaired
- You or your partner receives Income Support
- You or your partner receives Income-based Jobseeker‘s Allowance.
- You or your partner receives Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- You or your partner receive Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- You‘re entitled to, or named on, a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- You are named on a valid HC2 certificate (full help) or HC3 (partial help) certificate
- Your sight tests are usually done through a hospital eye department, as part of your care for an existing eye condition
- You are prescribed complex lenses (lenses with a power of 10 dioptres or more, or prism controlled bifocal lenses)
- You are a war pensioner and you need the sight test because of a disability for which you get a war pension
- You are a prisoner on leave from prison
If you want more information on the NHS Free eye test or contributions towards the cost of glasses, please give us a call.